Wednesday 13 July 2011

On the Route of apologizing

      






Here is one of the way I would style a dark orange pleated skirt. It's something basic and casual. The pictures were taken by my lovely friend R. Actually we had some "issues" in finding the right settings on her Nikon so here's the strange- but quiet cute - result. While preparing this post I thought about apologizing but eventually decided to change Route.
Wanted to say I'm sorry for the bare face, but that's who I am..with little or no makeup.
Wanted  to apologize for not editing the pictures, but I love the effect the shade creates. It's like my skin is covered with tar.
Little imperfections make life much more interesting.
TemiTemi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!♥
If you don't have a google account feel free to comment on my facebook page!