Tuesday 6 September 2011

Country pleats

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Wearing:top and skirt h&m,shoes aldo, necklace primark, bangle and bag unknown.

The country. It's one of the things that touches me the most at the time. I realized that in the place I live you can see the mountains almost in every angle. I'm surreounded by the county thus I created some sort of country chic style. Something that a very fashionable countrywoman would wear,perhaps without the wedges even if they might turn kind of useful during vintage (grape harvest)
My body.My mind.The Nature
TemiTemi



2 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between the colours: warm for the dress and cold colours background. Well done! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love the pink top as well!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!♥
If you don't have a google account feel free to comment on my facebook page!