Thursday 13 October 2011

The Brit Student

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Wearing: blouse stradivarious, jumper zara,skirt trifted

What would the perfect Brit Student be like? I think she is the one that wears her uniform's skirt much more shorter than she was supposed to. She always has red lipstick and a leather jacket on. Her boyfriend's a loafer with blond,curly hair as scattered as his ideas. She often truants to fly on his bike until they get to Southend-on-Sea. They could sit there for hours just watch the water crash against the rocks. She can't even remember the last time she talked to someone at school. Schoolmates have the word boring printed on their foreheads. Doesn't need to study much to get acceptable marks so as soon as the lessons gets too boring her mind can't help floating out of the window and dreaming of being a bad ass model, one day.
TemiTemi

p.s.I'm trying to fix my comment box but I'm no good! If you'd like to leave a comment, but you're not on google connect, feel free to post it on my facebook page wall and I'll reply asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!♥
If you don't have a google account feel free to comment on my facebook page!