Monday 16 April 2012

Long time no see...


Hi guys! I've been away from blogging for a while so here's a couple of picture to catch up with what I've been up to in the past *erhm* four months.
pic.1. I've finally graduated! I've committed the past 12 months to studying and I was able to get my degree on time! I feel so relived plus I've had a blast at my graduation party. Definitely one needs to throw a graduation party at least once in life. The local custom is that the graduate friend prepare a poster with the graduate's caricature and write a mocking poetry. My friend R., my sister and my mum did mine and I was so surprised and amused. 
pic. 2-3-4-5.  I added a couple of babies to my shoes collection and I probably shouldn't have bought them  but I'm afraid it's too late I don't regret doing it...anyway...the burgundy boots are from asos, the pink sole white loafers are from river island, the spiked loafers are from romwe, the yellow suede sandals are from primark while both the combat boots and the patent court shoes are from a local retailer.
pic. 6. Since I've been done with my final dissertation I finally had time to sew a little bit so I made myself the grey collarless blazer and the leather black "V" skirt (the blue shirt is from Zara). I also did a white scoop back dress for my graduation and I hope I'll be able to show you soon.
pic.7. Finally, I'm glad I'm back and sending you lovlies lots and lots of kisses!
TemiTemi

3 comments:

  1. finalmente ho un blog pure io... cioè a dire il vero l'ho creato per seguire te cosi posso lasciare i commenti hihih... cmq le scarpe gialle sono fantasticheeee le voglio !!e complimenti per la giacca e la gonna!!tesoro sei la migliore una bacione :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha!Grazie mille tesoro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tesoro una domanda i sandali gialli sono da primark ma dove le hai comprato?perche so che non hanno il sito online....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!♥
If you don't have a google account feel free to comment on my facebook page!