Wednesday 4 January 2012

Shirted up!




Wearing: shirt top Zara, shirt bottom old , brogues old
Pictures by my friend R.

You know I love shirts, but most especially I love wearing them in unconventional ways, as I've already did here and here. This time I wanted to create a very professional but simple look, so I threw on a couple of shirts: one worn as top and the other as button, paying attention to making the buttons match. The result was some sort of shirt suit...mmm...pretty smooth. A hint of colour could not be missing so I added my red turban plus, as usual, ..little or no makeup..
TemiTemi

p.s. I've been away from blogging for so long that I almost forgot how it's done. My last post was incomplete so it had to be updated..go check it out!


1 comment:

  1. U look great love ur whole outfit!

    Such a lovely blog,am a new follower
    http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!♥
If you don't have a google account feel free to comment on my facebook page!